In partnership with the NHS and Enfield Council, we’re holding an online meeting, in Bulgarian, to provide information on the COVID-19 Vaccine.
Come along to this informal, free event to listen to our guest speakers and ask any questions you may have.
- Experts from the NHS will talk about the benefits of taking the vaccine.
- Other Bulgarian’s who have already had their vaccine will describe their experience.
- Find out how to register with a GP and access Healthcare services.
- Q&A session for any concerns you may have.
We’ve already secured a range of expert speakers and panellists for this event, including:
- Dr Jarir Amarin – Local GP
- Andriana Petrova – Macmillian Dietitian
- Natasha Kamburova – Secondary School Teacher
- Jordan Chervenkoff – Ophthalmologist (Eye Doctor)
- Nishan Dzhingozyan – Edmonton Community Partnership
You can join the event via Zoom or on Facebook live.
Zoom Invitation: ID 984 5674 0595
Facebook Link: www.facebook.com/EnfieldCouncilUK/
We want as many people as possible at this event to increase awareness of the facts relating to COVID-19. Please download and share the leaflets about this event with any Bulgarian-speaking Londoners you know.